Saturday, May 22, 2010

T-MODEL WHITTAKER

This scribbler is of an age when I continually mix the names of my women , some simple words seem incorrectly spelt and I am not sure of the day and month . Rambling Bob Hawke would probably call me a silly old bugger.

The Northern Territory News contributes to my feeling that I am losing my marbles by consistently incorrectly spelling the name of the NT ALP secretary , Mark Whittaker . Bushranger this weekend said it was Whitaker . Just to make sure of my facts, I Googled his name and up came the ALP site with a cherubic photograph of WHITTAKER . In his biographical details it points out that he and wife Jacki are expecting their first baby in March 2010. I think the stalk/stork ( whichever is the correct spelling ) has already delivered a bundle of joy and the ALP site needs an update to cross its Ts and dot its Is .